Whenever something was in abundance growing up (like candy), my mother would always say “you’ve got more [candy] than you can shake a stick at!” The origin of this phrase might be unknown, but it definitely applies to the amount of information that’s available online. You can find information about pretty much anything – but it can also be hard to find exactly what you’re looking for. There’s more information online than you can shake a stick at!
To help you cut through the huge collection of articles that talk about improving team productivity, we’ve curated a list of 7 that we think are the most interesting and the most useful. Now you don’t need to go around shaking any sticks – you can just click and read. Enjoy!
- 3 Best Practices For High Performance Decision-Making Teams (Forbes)
- 5 Attributes All Winning Teams Share (Entrepreneur.com)
- 13 Collaboration Tools For Productive Teams (Workable)
- Five Ways To Keep Small Teams Efficient (Fast Company)
- Collective Intelligence: Improving Top Team Effectiveness (HR Times)
- 6 Steps In Putting A Work Team Together (The Balance)
- How To Optimize Your Team To Reach Maximum Productivity (The McQuaig Institute)
Got any articles or resources to add to the list? Let us know in the comments!