Whenever something was in abundance growing up (like candy), my mother would always say “you’ve got more [candy] than you can shake a stick at!” The origin of this phrase might be unknown, but it definitely applies to the amount of information that’s available online. You can find information about pretty much anything – but it can also be hard to find exactly what you’re looking for. There’s more information online than you can shake a stick at!
To help you cut through the huge collection of articles that talk about improving team productivity, we’ve curated a list of 7 that we think are the most interesting and the most useful. Now you don’t need to go around shaking any sticks – you can just click and read. Enjoy!
- 3 Best Practices For High Performance Decision-Making Teams (Forbes)
- 5 Attributes All Winning Teams Share (Entrepreneur.com)
- 13 Collaboration Tools For Productive Teams (Workable)
- Five Ways To Keep Small Teams Efficient (Fast Company)
- Collective Intelligence: Improving Top Team Effectiveness (HR Times)
- 6 Steps In Putting A Work Team Together (The Balance)
- How To Optimize Your Team To Reach Maximum Productivity (The McQuaig Institute)
Got any articles or resources to add to the list? Let us know in the comments!
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply: