Every industry is different, but there are many themes that run through all of them. That's what we've found as we release our special industry reports from the 2014 McQuaig Talent Recruitment Survey.
Today, we're releasing the final two reports: Retail and Financial Services. Here are some of the highlights:
Retail Industry Recruiting Report Highlights
- 56% say it's hard to find a cultural fit
- Social media management the top planned investment
- Issues with hiring managers the #1 challenge
Financial Services Industry Recruiting Report Highlights
- 55% say intuition is not the best predictor of success
- Half say hiring managers aren't good interviewers
- 65% say skills not the reason when a new hire fails
You can download our industry reports, or the full 2014 McQuaig Talent Recruitment Survey from the Resource Centre.
How does your company stack up against the survey results?
Share this post
Does the prospect of recruitment marketing immediately make you nervous? Does... read more
The interview is often the cornerstone of the entire recruiting process, so... read more
What happens when a company is growing and alerts the head of human resources... read more