Every organization wants to attract high performers – or A-Level talent. It’s that 20 percent of your workforce that delivers 80 percent of the results. They’re your leaders and future leaders. The people who move you forward and bring everyone else along with them.
Everbody wants them, but most organizations are making key mistakes in their attempts to attract high performers.
In the sixth installment of our Talent Management Talk video series, Ian Cameron shares highlights from his HRPA 2015 presentation Aim High: Five Steps to Hiring & Keeping A-Level Talent, and provides some key insights for companies struggling to find these top performers. Click below to watch the video.
In the video Ian discusses:
- What defines a high performer
- How to find and connect with them
- Interview strategies for assessing whether or not someone is a high performer
This is the final installment in a six-part series on our new Talent Management Talks channel and features interviews with some of the top spekers at HRPA 2015. Our video series features:
- Scott Stratten, UnSelling the Employee (watch now)
- Michael Bungay Stanier & Mark Bowden, Super Charge Your Impact at the Front of Any Room (watch now)
- Liane Davey, Creating High Performance Teams (watch now)
- Dr. Nick Bontis, Information Bombardment: Rising Above the Digital Onslaught (watch now)
- Roman Krznaric, The Six Habits of Highly Empathic People; Five Ways to Make Work Matter Again (watch now)
- Ian Cameron, Aim High: Five Steps to Hiring & Keeping A-Level Talent (watch now)
Be sure to tell us what you think in the comments section here, or on our YouTube channel, and share the videos with friends and colleagues.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply: