The best way to get a seat at the executive table is to impress those already there. In order to do that, you need to be a more effective presenter.
In the second episode of our six-part series featuring keynote speakers from HRPA 2015, I spoke with the guys behind PresentationGenius, a company that helps people deliver more effective presentations by understanding the neuroscience of engagement.
Whether you have a big presentation coming up, want to stand out in the boardroom, or even want a one-on-one coaching conversation to be more productive, you’ll find useful tips in this engaging video.
(Michael Bungay Stanier and Mark Bowden of PresentationGenius)
This is the second in a six-part series on our new Talent Management Talks channel. We'll be releasing a new video every week. Subscribe to our blog so you don't miss an episode. Our upcoming videos feature:
- Scott Stratten, UnSelling the Employee (Live)
- Liane Davey, Teaching People to Team (Coming Soon)
- Dr. Nick Bontis, Information Bombardment: Rising Above the Digital Onslaught (Coming Soon)
- Roman Krznaric, The Six Habits of Highly Empathic People; Five Ways to Make Work Matter Again (Coming Soon)
- Ian Cameron, Aim High: Five Steps to Hiring & Keeping A-Level Talent (Coming Soon)
Be sure to tell us what you think in the comments section here, or on our YouTube channel, and share the video with friends and colleagues if you like.
And don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss what our upcoming experts have to say.
Share this post
It’s become almost an expectation that employees will leave a company in just a... read more