I was at HRPA 2015 last week and had an awesome time taking in all the great speakers and networking with some fantastic HR professionals. While there, I took the time to interview some of the amazing speakers who shared their eye-opening ideas with us.
We'll be posting those videos on our YouTube channel and I'll be sharing them here on the blog. I'm really excited about our first conversation with best-selling author and marketing celebrity, Scott Stratten.
Yes, you heard right, I said marketing celebrity. No, I didn't switch conferences and you won't want to miss what he has to say. Scott, known in social media circles by his Twitter handle @UnMarketing - also the name of his first book - talked to us about talent management, corporate culture, social media's impact on HR and the alignment between HR and marketing.
This is the first in a six-part series on our new Talent Management Talks channel. We'll be releasing a new video every week for the next five weeks. Subscribe to our blog by entering your email in the box to the right so you don't miss an episode. Our upcoming videos feature:
- Michael Bungay Stanier & Mark Bowden, Super Charge Your Impact at the Front of Any Room (Live)
- Liane Davey, Teaching People to Team (Coming Soon)
- Dr. Nick Bontis, Information Bombardment: Rising Above the Digital Onslaught (Coming Soon)
- Roman Krznaric, The Six Habits of Highly Empathic People; Five Ways to Make Work Matter Again (Coming Soon)
- Ian Cameron, Aim High: Five Steps to Hiring & Keeping A-Level Talent (Coming Soon)
Be sure to tell us what you think in the comments section here, or on our YouTube channel, and share the video with friends and colleagues if you like.
And don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss what our upcoming experts have to say.
Share this post
Does the prospect of recruitment marketing immediately make you nervous? Does... read more
Companies try new processes or ideas all the time, usually in the name of... read more