There are so many ways a team can go wrong, but the power to fix them and get on the path to creating high performance teams lies within you.
That's the message that Liane Davey explored in her book, You First: Inspire Your Team to Grow Up, Get Along, and Get Stuff Done, and it's what she discussed in her talk at HRPA2015.
I caught up with Liane after her session at HRPA and you can see what she had to say about how to create effective teams in this short video.
This is the third in a six-part series on our new Talent Management Talks channel. We'll be releasing a new video every week. Subscribe to our blog so you don't miss an episode. Our upcoming videos feature:
- Scott Stratten, UnSelling the Employee (Live)
- Michael Bungay Stanier & Mark Bowden, Super Charge Your Impact at the Front of Any Room (Live)
- Dr. Nick Bontis, Information Bombardment: Rising Above the Digital Onslaught (Coming Soon)
- Roman Krznaric, The Six Habits of Highly Empathic People; Five Ways to Make Work Matter Again (Coming Soon)
- Ian Cameron, Aim High: Five Steps to Hiring & Keeping A-Level Talent (Coming Soon)
Be sure to tell us what you think in the comments section here, or on our YouTube channel, and share the video with friends and colleagues if you like.
And don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss what our upcoming experts have to say
Share this post
Offsite team building workshops can sometimes be difficult to coordinate.... read more
Company leaders are responsible for reaching goals and bringing initiatives to... read more